Now Hiring – Senior Customer Service Representative – Oakville
JOB TITLE: Senior Customer Service Call Center representative
Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
The primary purpose of this position is to provide, OEM Software & Hardware support and Level One IT communication support for Digital LED sign customers.
Reports to: Service Manager
External Contacts: Customers
Work hours Rotating Shift Schedule: Some evening or weekend work required.
• Responsible for responding to customer phone and email requests and logging in the Service Ticketing system. In this capacity the employee will:
o Answering incoming service requests by phone (or email) and take appropriate action for each call.
o Provide over the phone support to customers related to LED display software
o Provide over the phone support to customers setting up and maintaining wired, cellular and Wi-Fi networks. Specific skills in configuring network subnets.
o Update all customer inquiries to second level support as required with full debrief on the issue to ensure the issue is resolved
o Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria established by the company.
o Input service call information into Service ticketing system to log customer information and actions taken along with required next steps. Diligently enter required information into drop down menu fields to facilitate the gathering of service and product performance metrics.
o Utilize company provided diagnostic tools (MRI Portal) and Remote Desktop software to triage and diagnose customer reported issues.
o Proactively using company provided diagnostics tools monitor customer LED signs to detect issues and open service tickets to correct them.
o Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to upsell accounts.
o Set up web based training sessions with customers on Media Resources LED display software and communication set ups.
• Meet company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulation and directions, and identify non-compliance for resolution.
• Participate and comply with all health and safety processes and initiatives to ensure that Media Resources remains a safe workplace
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 5+ years’ experience in a Tier I desktop support in a small to mid-sized environment
• Technical college and A+ certification is considered an asset
• Solid understanding of networking
• Ability to work professionally with outside service providers
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player with excellent problem and conflict solving skills; resourceful and proactive
• Commitment to product quality and delivery deadlines based on cost and time constraints
• Exemplary organization and time management skills; excellent multitasking ability
• Ensuring all Service calls are answered in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all Service calls are followed up and customers kept updated on service ticket status.
• Ensuring all pertinent information is entered into service tickets to facilitate the gathering of service performance and product metrics.
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• This job requires practically no exposure to undesirable or disagreeable working conditions.
• Strong organization and adherence to specified time lines.
• This position requires multi-tasking to ensure the varied job requirements are met.
• Flow and characteristics of work require work pressure for frequent periods of short duration or occasional periods of sustained duration.
• Office environment requires sitting for long periods, use of phone, computer and other related equipment and materials.
• Performs multiple, repeated and sustained hand-eye movement on keyboard and screen.
This Job Description has been agreed upon by: